Friday, March 30, 2012

Style: Fashion Cats!


Photo courtesy of United Bamboo
About a year ago, while reading through my favourite fashion blogs, I happened upon the most glee-inducing photos combining two of my favourite things: cats and fashion!  Any one that knows me personally would never believe that I was not actually googling for cats + fashion to begin with, but I swear I wasn't.

These pictures are from the 2011 calendar by United bamboo. The clothes weren't actually designed for the cats, it's the United Bamboo 2011 winter collection shrunk down to cat size for the purposes of the calendar. You can check out the whoel series of pictures here.

The calendar sold for a whopping 50 bucks at the time, but I have to admit I would have been tempted if I had seen it in person. I have used these lovelies as my desktop wallpaper on and off for the last year or so, and I wanted to post about it since cats this fashionable must be shared and admired!

Glad to see that the cat fashion industry doesn't suffer from the same weight biase that ours does ;-)


Photo courtesy of United Bamboo

No comments:

Post a Comment