Friday, October 12, 2012

Blog: Template changes

I updated my blog template yesterday to a pretty neat dynamic template. The preview was really cool, specifically the magazine format. It just looked so fresh and clean. The dynamic placement of the posts really added visual interest. I was pretty sold on it because it looked so nice on my PC and iPhone but later on when I tried it using it on an iPad I discovered that my posts were un-scrollable (Yes, yes, that's a made up word). The scroll functionality somehow works in the background window (i.e. the homepage) but not in the post itself. Strange. That makes it impossible to read a post if it's longer than a specific length and let's be honest, we all know I'm verbose. So this morning I had to change it again. I lost my previous custom template as a result of the switch so I'm trying out this one. Please let me know if you run into difficulty navigating it or if you just plain hate the decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment