Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Shop: David's Tea Advent Calendar

Gimme, gimme, gimme! A David's Tea advent calendar for grownups! Okay, well, wait..to clarify...I'm a grown up and I have NO issue eating 24 little chocolates leading up to Christmas day. But truth be told, most of the time those little chocolates are made of some pretty inferior 'milk'  chocolate anyway. It's not even worth the caloric hit for crap chocolate. Having said that, if there was a Cadbury Fruit & Nut advent calendar I'd buy one for every month of the year. In any case, this version by David's Tea gives me the thrill of opening the little door to find a surprise treat behind it with the added benefit of zero caloric intake! Win-Win!

Okay, maybe that's not my best sell job but aside from the fact it's healthier than cheap chocolate, David's Teas are really amazing. I really enjoy a hot tea on a cold winter afternoon. Also, what a novel way to try 24 different teas without committing to larger quantities that you may or may not like. I'm trying to decide if buying this counts as seasonal home decor (therefore okay by shopping diet rules) or just another frivolous expense on my part. I think we all know the answer, but isn't Christmas all about frivolity anyway? (or maybe it was about baby Jesus...)

From David's Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment