Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shop: Lululemon's Hot Yoga Onesie

Ok, I LOVE Lululemon. And I love yoga. But this onesie? Not so much.

Photo by LuluLemon

I get that hot yoga is, well, hot. The least amount of clothes, the better. And that many of the lovely ladies at yoga classes have bodies that illicit enough confidence to wear such a contraption. But it just seems so attention seeking, so 'music video'. Being truthful here, I would have a hard time not gawking at someone wearing that in my class. I know, I know, it's my problem, not hers. Very un-yogi of me. What makes matters worse (or makes me a worse person, either way) is that I would end up staring at the woman because she is either so fit that the suit looks amazing or she is so not fit that I'm staring at a fashion catastrophe. Yep, I'm a bad person sometimes. It's not my fault, adults wearing onesies bring it out in me.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this in the store and I thought it was a swimsuit. Now I'm kind of horrified.

    ReplyDelete