Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Listen: Not quite the soundtrack of Silver Linings Playbook

Last week I went with a friend to see Silver Linings Playbook. I enjoyed the film, particularly the awkward dynamic between the two main characters and the cadence of the dialogue. Well, that and fact I could stare at Jennifer Lawrence for nearly two hours....that girl is downright luscious. I was really hung up on a song that they used in the film. It was a song I can remember listening to a million times over as a teenager and I was 100% sure it was Led Zepplin...but how could I have forgotten about such a good song? It was killing me that I couldn't place it.... what album? what song? I was angry with myself for having forgotten it. When I got home I searched iTunes for the soundtrack only to discover that there were no Led Zep songs on it. I couldn't be THAT wrong, it had to be a Led Zep song. After a few key word searches, I discovered that I was correct; the song, which was excluded from the soundtrack was 'What is, and What Should Never Be". What a relief it was to have found the answer, I thought my brain was going to explode. I thought I was all 'Led Zep'ed out' after years of listening but I think I need to add Lep Zep IV back to my music rotation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment