Examples of topics categorized by headings like Live, Earn, Spend, Learn, Invest, etc.:
- 10 Style Mistakes I Wish I Learned Long Ago.
- A Sensible Man’s Complete Guide to Losing His Hair
- How Pants Should Fit – The Principles of Fit
- A Visual Guide to Getting Your Car Unstuck From The Snow
- ProTip: Save a beer for later with a cork- The Pro’s and Con’s of Winning a Mustache Contest
- "Shit, Shower, and Shave”: Make Your Life Easier with Ritual’s Grooming Lineup
I know there are constraints for the 20-something male; whether it be a restricted budget or simply that they are in midst of transition to young adulthood. But so many men do not transition with regards to style. They are either trapped in the style of their youth or dressed by their significant other (or even worse, their mother). I know men in their 30's and 40's that are guilty of this and I have to say, this website could teach them a thing or two. It's the basics really, clothes/accessories need not be expensive but they must fit right! No white socks outside of workouts and stop wearing that ball cap! (So glad to see a guy write this!)